Wednesday, February 18, 2009

our intern!

We are hosting an intern from Grace St. Luke's School today, Thursday, and Friday! She is learning the ins and outs of business and will be guest blogging!
Here is her first post...

My name is Kate Valk, I am 13 years old and in 8th grade at Grace St. Luke’s Episcopal School. Our school assignment was to intern at a business of our choice, and of course I picked Muddy’s! I have been baking since I could walk and I absolutely love it. I have always wanted to own my very own bakery and was inspired by Muddy’s Bake Shop. I go to Muddy’s so often, sometimes I might as well live there. Right after we pick up my brother from school, I usually ask to go to Muddy’s to pick up my favorite chocolate cupcake. I will be interning here for 3 days and can’t wait to get started and learn the how-to’s of owning, running and working in a bakery.

No comments: