Wednesday, October 29, 2008

garden update


Ok, some of you early (and oh so loyal) readers may remember my attempt at basil and rosemary this summer... and my claim to a deadly black thumb.

I have BIG, and I mean truly HUMONGOUS, news. I succeeded wildly this year. Maybe it was all the good vibes from y'all, but my basil was like super-enormous mutant ninja basil. At its highest, it stood about 5 feet tall. Booyah!


check out the earlier post here for a photo right after I'd planted... oh yeah... it wasn't a total success. The blueberry bush committed suicide about 4 days into the dirt. Sigh. I guess I can't have everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HUAH!!!!!!!! a blueberry plant would have been amazing though. :[ oh well. :] that just means more trips to the wonderful farmers market. have a wonderrrrrfuuulll time :]

xoxo


mAdi